The CNN-IBN-Hindustan Times survey on UPA II first year in office depicts that in the social region the Human Resources Development Ministry that is operational under Kapil Sibal has performed outstandingly well, but the Health Ministry that functions under the guidance of Ghulam Nabi Azad looks to be a sorry state.
Kapil Sibal had been selected by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh himself so as to steer radical reforms in the educational sector and 12 months down the line he appears to have fulfilled what had been anticipated from him.
On the much discussed restructurings focused its aim at de-stressing secondary and senior secondary examinations and there is almost 42 per cent consent ratings for Sibal's endeavors to test cramming and mugging, although concerns continue to remain on the shortage of accord between states and the Centre on the subject, and as well on the implementation of the flagship Right to Education Act.
Talking of the Health Minister, Ghulam Nabi Azad, in command of another key social sector ministry, has had an uneven ride from his management of the swine flu to the sorting out of MCI scam.
So, the poll seemed to be in favor of Sibal and opposing Azad.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study