It was seen lately that the U. S. Consumer Product Safety Commission declared a voluntary recall of Giraffe Security Blankets. It was informed that if anyone was using this blanket he or she should stop using it. The children could get choked by the balls on top of the giraffe's horns.
It was told by CPSC that the pink "I Love You" security blanket was recalled that was with a giraffe plush head. The size if the blanket is 14 inches wide by 14 inches in length. On the blanket "I Love You" is embroidered. The users could view the style number Y22230H on the label on the blanket which is sewed.
In 2009 it was seen that the blankets were sold at Target stores for $9.
On Tuesday, the U. S. government announced a recall of 44,000 pink baby blankets which showed that the giraffe decorations on the blankets caused a choking hazard.
It was informed by the Consumer Product Safety Commission that importer Rashti & Rashti were recalling the giraffe blankets which were made in China. These blankets were sold at Target stores between the months of January and August of 2009.
According to the agency, the pieces of the giraffe's horns could fall off whereas no injuries had been reported.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn