The created of Max Payne 2, Finnish game developer Remedy Entertainment, has come up with a new much-awaited action-adventure title Alan Wake.
The story of the game goes as: main character Alan Wake’s wife is abducted and he finds himself bloodied, behind the wheels of a crashed car. The story advances as he searches for his wife.
The game features beautiful dark environment of forests, which makes the scenes of combat more attractive and effective. Players will get an experience of creepy atmospheric sound, thick woods and and blown-out pockets of light.
The new title offers feelings of suspense, horror and thrill. The story is narrative and believable. The gorgeous-looking game focuses as much on story as it does gameplay.
Alan Wake has been rolled out exclusively for Xbox 360.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn