Satnav systems manufactured speed tracking devices lend a great hand in catching over-speeding Scottish motorists.
According to reports from the Sun, which accredit this phenomenon to rise in sales of Satnav systems.
It was further claimed by Dumfries & Galloway local authority that a steep fall from 114,000 in 2006 to less than 50,000 in 2009 was seen in case of speeding and also, this device has led into generating more funds as more number of motorists were fined.
But this was opposed by a few motoring organisations who believe that the number of motorists being fined has dropped because the navigation systems installed warn drivers about the approaching speed traps and cameras, thus preventing them.
However the fact remains the same that indicates an overall sale of satnav systems that has doubled in UK over the last 12 months.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis