Lexus has refreshed the hybrid GS 450h model for 2010 by enhancing its safety systems, looks and adding more equipment.
The hybrid GS 450h line-up has been rationalized to mere two trim levels viz. SE and SE-L. The improved line-up has pre-crash braking systems and active headrests. In addition, it comes with already existing pre-crash seatbelt and brake assist functions.
Changes also include a new front grille, tail lamp clusters, new alloy wheel designs and improved interior trim.
The fuel-efficient and low-emission car gets power from its 3.5 liter petrol V6 and compact 650V electric motor.
The new line-up is available now with price tags between £43,035 and £50,185.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study