Lexus has refreshed the hybrid GS 450h model for 2010 by enhancing its safety systems, looks and adding more equipment.
The hybrid GS 450h line-up has been rationalized to mere two trim levels viz. SE and SE-L. The improved line-up has pre-crash braking systems and active headrests. In addition, it comes with already existing pre-crash seatbelt and brake assist functions.
Changes also include a new front grille, tail lamp clusters, new alloy wheel designs and improved interior trim.
The fuel-efficient and low-emission car gets power from its 3.5 liter petrol V6 and compact 650V electric motor.
The new line-up is available now with price tags between £43,035 and £50,185.
- Survival Rates for Breast, Prostate and Bowel Cancer will improve by 2020
- Rise in Number of Survivors Over 85 Years in England, Wales
- Dr. Foster Hospital Guide Finds Rise in Mortality Rate in Hospitals
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm