It was notice that with E3 a month away, Nintendo finally explained their mysterious Wii Vitality Sensor. They explained what it would be used for.
Ti was announced by Nintendo that they were planning a press conference in New York in combination with the American Heart Association on Monday, May 17. They would be making a special joint announcement.
It has not been mentioned by the press release that what this announcement would be but it has been assumed that the device would be used to read a player's pulse which could lead to the sort of games the American Heart Association might approve of.
It was noticed that very little was been told about the Vitality Sensor since E3 2009. It was told by Nintendo President Satoru Iwata that games had been used for stimulation, whereas in future they would be used for relaxation and to fall asleep.
It was stated by Nintendo of America President, Reggie Fils-Aime that the Vitality Sensor and its first compatible games would be shown at E3 2010. On Monday it would be seen what they actually have in store
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism