A charity intended at assisting Manitoba women who have been ill-treated will be hosted on Saturday.
The National Garage Sale for Shelter will be arranging funds for Osborne House that offers shelter for abused women.
Spokeswoman, Ruthe Penner of Royal LePage tells CJOB that there are a lot of things to pick from the sale.
The Garage Sale will be held on Saturday at 2 places; 1877 Henderson Highway and 3025 Portage Avenue from 9am until 2 pm.
Wetaskiwin inhabitants are being requested to "declutter for a cause", which, in turn, will aid those who have been sufferers of violent behavior at home.
Royal LePage Parkland Agencies is one of numerous real estate organizations in the chain participating in the National Charity Garage Sale for Shelter.
The May 15 event will take place at 4505 56 St. from 10 a. m. to 4 p. m.
Royal LePage Parkland Agencies’ broker/owner, Barb Howey told the Times, their local newspaper that the incident is significant to the business.
Howey said, "We don't have a shelter here now, so our money will go to Victims Services, which is our branch of the shelter that exists in Camrose".
Howey added that a school has been selected, and it will get educational materials to assist in the avoidance of family violence.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis