Seeing the increasing number of instances of diabetes in the country, which is alarming, and giving jitters to the health officials and department of the nation, has, may be made the Union Health Minister, Ghulam Nabi Azad to launch a program that will prove to be effective in managing the disease.
Such a program will soon be launched in the nation.
Diabetes appears to be an obstacle due to which other diseases cannot be treated properly. Under the diabetes control program, all Indians will get the opportunity to go through diagnoses for the disease in the approaching two years.
While addressing an assembly, after inaugurating a health camp that was organized by Congress MP from Mumbai North, Sanjay Nirupam, the Health Minister informed about the program.
Azad said that, if the scenario is not taken care now, India would soon become the hub of this disease. So, it is all the more necessary that something is done about it in an effective means.
Azad said that India's thrust regions are roads, power, water and irrigation however if these do not remain healthy, it will do no good to launch such a program.
More than 50,000 patients suffering from cancer, heart diseases, gynecological and dental disorders would be given treatment at the three-day health camp that is organized by Nirupam.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat