The Samsung Galaxy S smartphone, which runs Google's latest Android operating system, will soon be available exclusively on Vodafone network in the UK.
The much-anticipated handset features a 4-inch full touch-screen and a 5megapixel autofocus camera which is capable of shooting full HD video. It runs Google's Android 2.1 operating system and is powered by a 1GHz processor.
In addition, the Galaxy S features 16GB of memory, which can be increased with the help of a MicroSD card slot, digital compass, WiFi, GPS and FM radio.
The Samsung Galaxy S also features some applications that allow users to view public places such as pubs and banks around them.
The Samsung Galaxy S smartphone can be pre-ordered from Vodafone right now, although the firm is yet to announce the pricing for the phone.
The Google Nexus One and Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 are the other Android-based smartphones being offered by the Vodafone UK.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism