Online retailer Amazon has launched an App for Apple’s iPad, which is going to be available in the UK soon with price a tag of £429.
The newly launched App allows users to search and discovers products offered by Amazon and several other retailers.
The important features of the new App includes, One-click ordering, modifying orders via account feature, personalized recommendations, customers’ reviews and universal wish list.
Apple will make six versions of the iPad available in the UK. The WiFi only 16GB, 32GB and 64GB models will be available for £429, £499 and £599 respectively, while the Wi-Fi + 3G models with similar capacities have been priced at £529, £599 and £699 respectively.
But, a fresh study conducted by Telecoms Media & Technology at Simpson Carpenter claimed that the iPad would not prove to be a mass market computer in the UK. As per the study, people described the device as "cool", but few of them were ready to part with £499 and above for one as they were unable to understand how the device would fit in their lives.
However, Simpson Carpenter's TMT team director Mike Stevens said that sales of the slate device could grow once people saw how early adopters used iPads.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat