New Health Department figures demonstrate that dwellers in Western Australia’s great southern area have around 5 per cent more people that are obese as compared to other state.
Almost 31 per cent of the one that had been surveyed were found to be obese. The area as well recorded increased rate of obesity in kids.
The Cancer Council's Education and Research Director, Terry Slevin, states that the information illustrates that people across Australia do not follow healthy lifestyle, which is deteriorating their health
He said that the fact is it is not just the great southern but state-wide and on national level too, that it has been seen in people, who are obese. Kids, adults, everyone is on the same plane and have similar perception. Rather, it is more in adults that they do not pay heed to follow healthy lifestyle.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn