It was seen lately that expert are warning women about their much younger husbands. According to them having a much younger husband could send them to an early grave, whereas the men who had younger wives appear to live for long.
It has been told by the researchers that the older women who are in their 30s and 40s date younger men and think that they would stay youthful whereas the opposite happens.
This was seen in the case of celebrities like Demi Moore, whose husband Ashton Kutcher was 16 years younger than her.
Researchers also warned that cougars still faced social pressure for dating much younger men.
According to the findings the women who had their partner seven years younger, increased the risk by 20% of a woman to die early.
It was warned by Sven Drefahl, from the Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, in Rostock, Germany, who carried out the research that the more the age difference, the lesser was the wife's life expectancy.
He added that the best choice for a woman was to get married to a man who was exactly of the same age.
The findings showed that the life of men who married younger women was more.
"The mortality risk of a husband who is seven to nine years older than his wife is reduced by eleven per cent compared to couples where both partners are the same age", according to the report.
According to Dr. Drefahl, a Sociologist, having a toy boy meant more stress for women because they were breaching social norms and were suffering from social approval.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study