Powermat has introduced wireless charging systems, which will allow its users to charge electronic devices such as mobile phones without using wires.
A specially designed mat will charge electronic devices like mobile phones by supplying power via inductive coupling, which uses a magnetic field to transfer electricity.
Speaking about the new product, George McGhee, MD of Powermat Europe, said, "Tangled wires, multiple adaptors and ugly brick chargers have become an unfortunate side-affect [sic] of the digital age."
Both, 'Home & Office' and 'Portable' editions of the charging mat will be made available in the UK market starting from October 30.
But, each device requires a receiver.
The charging mat will be available with price tags starting from £70, while receivers will start at £30.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism