Powermat has introduced wireless charging systems, which will allow its users to charge electronic devices such as mobile phones without using wires.
A specially designed mat will charge electronic devices like mobile phones by supplying power via inductive coupling, which uses a magnetic field to transfer electricity.
Speaking about the new product, George McGhee, MD of Powermat Europe, said, "Tangled wires, multiple adaptors and ugly brick chargers have become an unfortunate side-affect [sic] of the digital age."
Both, 'Home & Office' and 'Portable' editions of the charging mat will be made available in the UK market starting from October 30.
But, each device requires a receiver.
The charging mat will be available with price tags starting from £70, while receivers will start at £30.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study