Vodafone UK has announced that three new smartphones viz. the Samsung Wave, Sony Ericsson X10 Mini and Galaxy S would be available through its network.
The Samsung Wave is the first mobile phone to run Samsung’s Bada operating system. Users will be able to access Samsung’s Bada App store to download new applications. It brings together a range of communication like social networking, instant messaging and texting into a single, customizable interface. It features the TouchWiz interface, HD video recording, a 5 megapixel camera and a Super AMOLED screen.
The Galaxy S 16GB, which comes with the ability to capture high definition video, belong to Samsung’s Galaxy family. It is equipped with a 4-inch screen and a 5megapixel camera and it runs Google's Android 2.1 operating system. It is a powered by a 1GHz processor.
The Sony Ericsson X10 Mini will join its bigger brother the Xperia X10 in the SE Android line up on Vodafone. The X10 Mini, which is 83mm by 50mm by 16mm in dimensions, is equipped with a 2.5-inch screen and the TimeScape UI on top.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study