An alternative to running has been found and it is as effective as running. The best part is that it does not put the same amount of stress on the body and joints and still provides benefits. It is trampolining and many fitness instructors are swearing by its benefits.
An exercise done with the help of mini-trampolines called rebounding is especially helpful for ladies, claimed Terrell Pruitt, an experienced fitness trainer.
She claims that women between the ages of 20 to 80 years are attending rebounding classes conducted by her and these are a lot of fun and highly addictive. She also stresses that these exercises are easier for the knees and joints. Participants jump and bounce and work on their abs, lower body and knees during this exercise. This also improves the overall fitness and aerobic levels of the participants.
An NHS study has found that moderate-intensity, low-impact exercise, like rebounding, can lower the risk of heart disease in the same way as a high-impact activity like running and jogging. These exercises are also helpful for pregnant ladies, people with joint injuries and arthritis and osteoporosis apart from those who are overweight.
But experts feel that all these exercises should only be done under the watchful eyes of the instructors.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study