It is being speculated that the Windows 7-based HP Slate PC may not see the light of the day, but HP still plans to use the Palm’s WebOS to develop a new tablet device codenamed “Hurricane".
Even though there are a lot of tablet devices which will be launched in the coming days or will be soon flooding the market, HP Hurricane can still present a potent challenge to Apple iPad due to the following reasons.
Using Adobe Flash- Even though Apple is very local about the disadvantages of Flash, it is a reality that it continues to be universally popular and most of the leading websites and developers still prefer it to any other format.
Camera- Having a camera can really increase the appeal of a tablet as it can help us to see the person we are chatting with. It will also help business professionals for Skype video calls and for video-conferencing solutions.
USB Feature- One of the biggest disadvantage of Apple iPad is that it does not offer any USB port. So having a USB port is very important as it helps transport, copy and read data easily. It will be a big advantage for business users who need to carry data.
HP’s distribution channels across the world are highly developed and offer the company a lot of bargaining power. The company has a relationship with leading organizations around the world.
HP can also use their brand equity and especially in the developing countries like China and India, HP is a much better brand than Apple.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study