The UK based set-top box maker Pace, in association with satellite receiver equipment supplier -NDS has been opted by Sky Deutschland to air the digital satellite TV subscribers with the NDS XTV digital HD TV equipment.
The set-top box which is equipped with a 320 GB hard drive incorporates a personal video recorder (PVR) that boasts of storing up to fifty standard definition films or up to twenty-five films in high definition.
Extending the list of faculties this equipment has been made ready to team up with the 3D TV services as well as the Sky Anytime video on demand service.
Pace which stands second in the world is well-accredited for supplying digital TV set top box equipment and this deal might just help in inching towards the numero uno position currently enjoyed by US-based Motorola.
Also, the subscribers get a reason to rejoice as they get readied items to cope up the futuristic needs.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study