Orange’s mobile broadband packages will now be offered in three animal themed plans viz. Panther, Dolphin and Racoon.
Racoon package offers 1GB of data downloading on the monthly agreement for £10/mth. However, Orange’s existing customers will have to pay just £5/mth to get 500MB of data on 18-month deal.
Dolphin package offers 3GB of data on 18-month contract or 2GB of data on one 1-month contract. The firm is also offering a Happy Hour option, which allows surfers to unlimited free surfing. Customers can choose from 8-9am,
12-1pm, 4-5pm and 10-11pm free hours.
For serious web surfers, Orange is offering Panther package which offers 10GB of data for £25/mth on a rolling deal.
If a customer signs up for Panther for 18 months, he will get unlimited data for £35/mth.
- Rise in Complaints and Complication for Social Workers by Cap on care Expenditure
- GPs’ Chief inspector to be Appointed Soon
- Babies Sharing Beds with Parents Under Threat of Cot deaths
- Londoners Protest against NHS Privatization
- Women Participate in Race for Life Event to Raise Money for Cancer Patients