Broadband provider BE Broadband has plans to enter the home phone market by providing its customers with line rental & calls packages.
BE Broadband has confirmed that it would imitate O2 and roll out a landline & phone call package within a period of coming six months.
The firm said customers would be able to bundle both their home phone and broadband and would benefit from its award-winning customer service.
Managing Director of the firm, Tom Williams, said they decided to launch the service because there were high levels of demand among customers.
He added that a select group of BE Broadband subscribers would be trialing the new service before its official alunch.
Earlier this week, O2 began offering discounted home phone and broadband bundles to its customers.
The firm said it would announce the cost of the phone service close to its launch.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study