Broadband provider BE Broadband has plans to enter the home phone market by providing its customers with line rental & calls packages.
BE Broadband has confirmed that it would imitate O2 and roll out a landline & phone call package within a period of coming six months.
The firm said customers would be able to bundle both their home phone and broadband and would benefit from its award-winning customer service.
Managing Director of the firm, Tom Williams, said they decided to launch the service because there were high levels of demand among customers.
He added that a select group of BE Broadband subscribers would be trialing the new service before its official alunch.
Earlier this week, O2 began offering discounted home phone and broadband bundles to its customers.
The firm said it would announce the cost of the phone service close to its launch.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations