The UK-based independent game developer Realtime Worlds has announced the launch dates for action-game MMO All Points Bulletin.
Much-anticipated All Points Bulletin (APB) will hit North America on June 29, while gamers in mainland Europe and the UK will get it on July1 and July 2 respectively.
Realtime Worlds is releasing the game in partnership with the New York-listed games giant Electronic Arts.
Gamers will be able to buy a retail version of the APB either in-store or through digital download at a price of 34.99 pounds for 50-hour of action gameplay.
Once the 50-hour time is up, gamers will be able to purchase further stints at a price of 5.59 pounds for 20-hour of gameply. Thirty-day unlimited pacakage will also be available at a price of 7.99 pounds.
The release of the long-awaited game is expected to boost revenue developer’s revenue.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study