The Sony Ericsson Elm boasts of the latest technology that adds new features and functions to it. It measures just 110mm by 45mm by 14mm in size and weighs mere 90g, which makes allows users to carry it in pocket without any difficulty.
The Elm provides an internal memory of 280MB, which can be increased significantly by making use of built-in and available microSD card. It offers connectivity with GPRS and EDGE, both of which can be combined with the integrated Micro USB and Bluetooth connections.
Users can access internet via HSDPA and WiFi connections.
The Elm has a 2.2-inch QVGA display, 262K-colour LCD, 5MP camera. It also comes with FM radio and MP4 media player.
The device also offers integration with popular social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
Company’s another smartphone, the Sony Ericsson Vivaz, has a striking specification sheet, with a 3.2-inch resistive touch-screen TFT display with a resolution of 360 by 640 pixels.
The Vivaz come with an 8.1MP camera with LED flash that can shoot HD video up to 720p. It also features geo-tagging, smile & face detection, Symbian OS version 9.4 S60, FM radio, WiFi and GPS.
Like the Elm, it also provides access to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study