Camera maker Pentax has introduced a new a 12.1-megapixel compact camera called the Optio M90, which according to the company would be a perfect piece of technology for a range of photography scenes and modes.
The Optio M90 has also been equipped with a 2.7-inch LCD on the back and a wide-angle 5x zoom lens. It rubber-coated exterior makes it easy to handle and protects it from shocks. The upcoming camera has ISO up to 1600; burst shooting at 14.6fps plus 480p video recording.
The camera, which is available in burgundy and black colors, comes with automatic scene selection modes that include face, smile and blink detection.
The Optio M90, which is expected to hit stores sometime in June, has been priced at 120 pounds.
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton
- Brit soldier first in UK to receive mind-controlled prosthetic limb
- Since Asperger revelation, Susan Boyle performs on Loose Women for the
- Gerard Butler’s appeal against five-year ban