Activision has registered two domain names viz. goldeneyegame. com and bloodstonegame. com.
Company’s claim to URL goldeneyegame. com has prompted rumors that it is planning revival of the GoldenEye game, which hold a special place in players mind. The URL bloodstonegame. com is rumored to be booked for next Bond game.
Both the URLs were discovered by internet sleuthing site Superannuation.
However, the Activision has declined to confirm if the GoldenEye in question is a sequel or a remake of Rare's 1997 first-person shooter.
Originally, GoldenEye 007 was launched for the Nintendo 64 and was welcomed hugely by gamers.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn