Apple has filed an application to gain patent for a new ticketing system called "Concert Ticket +."
The new technology will allow users to purchase tickets for concerts and sporting events via iTunes. iPhone and iPod owners will be able to download tickets on their devices.
In addition, users will be able to purchase live and video recording of the events. Coupons for discounted refreshments or merchandise will also be made available through the new system.
Apple is of the view that the new technology would prove very useful for conference organizers, wedding organizers and the amusement parks.
But, the new technology will require installation of special equipment at venues to allow users to gain entry.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism