Apple has filed an application to gain patent for a new ticketing system called "Concert Ticket +."
The new technology will allow users to purchase tickets for concerts and sporting events via iTunes. iPhone and iPod owners will be able to download tickets on their devices.
In addition, users will be able to purchase live and video recording of the events. Coupons for discounted refreshments or merchandise will also be made available through the new system.
Apple is of the view that the new technology would prove very useful for conference organizers, wedding organizers and the amusement parks.
But, the new technology will require installation of special equipment at venues to allow users to gain entry.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study