Apple has filed an application to gain patent for a new ticketing system called "Concert Ticket +."
The new technology will allow users to purchase tickets for concerts and sporting events via iTunes. iPhone and iPod owners will be able to download tickets on their devices.
In addition, users will be able to purchase live and video recording of the events. Coupons for discounted refreshments or merchandise will also be made available through the new system.
Apple is of the view that the new technology would prove very useful for conference organizers, wedding organizers and the amusement parks.
But, the new technology will require installation of special equipment at venues to allow users to gain entry.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations