Well-known comedian Billy Connolly has joined club of fellow comic giants including Sir Sean Connery, Ozzy Osbourne, John Cleese and Joanna Lumley by lending his voice to TomTom’s Satnav range of device.
Now, Billy Connolly’s jocular voice will provide turn-by-turn navigation for motorists who do not like to look at maps again and again.
If a motorist fails to obey instructions, Billy Connolly’s sarcastic voice will guide him again, saying make a U-turn, none of this would have been necessary had you been listening a minute ago.
One of Billy Connolly’s crackers says, “Turn around when possible. It is advisable to turn your entire car around. Do not just turn around inside the car.”
Interested people can download Billy Connolly’s voice from tomtom.com/billyconnolly for £8.99. TomTom has forty million customers across Europe.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn