Tesco Mobile has slashed iPhone tariffs and announced the availability of new 12-month iPhone contract.
Cheapest 8GB 3G iPhone now costs £100 at Tesco, while the 16GB 3GS mobile starts at £200. But, customers who want their hands on the 32GB 3GS handset will have to pay addition £75.
Customers will have to sign a 12-month contract which costs £35 per month. The deals include unlimited texts, data and WiFi plus 750 voice minutes per month.
Tesco also hacked the cost of its 2-year unlimited iPhone deal. It now offers unlimited minutes, texts and mobile Internet for just £45 per month. Earlier the 2-year unlimited iPhone deal used to cost £60 per month.
Tesco Telecoms and Tesco Mobile CEO Lance Batchelor said company's iPhone tariffs were very popular.
Speaking on the topic, he added, "We've now made them even better with a lower upfront cost for an iPhone and a new 12-month contract."
Similar iPhone contract from O2 costs £60 and at Vodafone, costs £75.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat