Sony Ericson’s new technology driven phone Xperia X10 was recently captured by the INQUIRER during its launch in London city. Its interface is powered by Google OS and the camera provides a resolution of 8.1 megapixels. It carries a huge flashy screen and has also been credited of having the highest ever resolution camera.
The handset drives its functioning speed from the 1Ghz Snapdragon processor equipped in it, the processor has been reported to be operating on the Android ‘Donut' 1.6 version. It will surely give a tough time to HTC's Sense and Motorola's MotoBlur with its added social networking features installed in the operating system.
Various applications have been detailed in a feature in The Timescape which helped the users go more close to learning about the phone in terms of text messages, emails, instant messaging, tweets and Facebook. The phone is also equipped with Mediascape which could lure the customer to it as it set itself apart from the other Android deployments.
The mobile can be acquired without the sim at the price of £450.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study