The famous game developer Rebellion, who uncovered Aliens versus Predator on PC way back in 1999, now stands up to grab applause for the launch of its Aliens vs Predator, which is available on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
The game is revealed to offer three single-player campaigns just similar to predecessor, where one can choose to play as a Human, Predator or Alien. Their stories intertwine, facilitating different perspectives from the same course of events.
In addition, the three campaigns are posted to be unlocked from the start so you can play in any order.
The Human campaign is all described to be all about shooting every threat in one's own manner, and you are armed with beeping radar and flares.
Tim Jones, the game's United Kingdom-based Lead Designer, reveals that the team got its inspiration from the films and comic books based on the franchises.
"Everyone on the team has their favourite moments", Jones quoted. "But if there's one thing that consistently kick-starts the tension, it's probably the distinctive bleep of the Motion Tracker warning you that trouble is coming".
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism