The speech by Ms. Grace Fu, Senior Minister of State, Ministry of National Development and Ministry of Education, at the Caring Teacher Awards 2010 on Thursday, 8 April 2010, at the NTU Alumni Club is revealed to have adorned the whole event.
She gave her special regards to Professor Lee Sing Kong, Director, National Institute of Education, Mr Loh Pin Chuan, Manager, Public & Government Affairs, ExxonMobil Asia Pacific, Dr Nick Aplin, Chairman of the Caring Teacher Awards Organising Committee, and other colleagues and students.
The event highlighted the education landscape for the past years. In addition, she outlined the measures that were undertaken to introduce greater diversity and flexibility into the system aimed to enable them to progress according to their individual abilities.
MOE recently uncovered a new framework aimed to enhance the development of 21st century competencies in students.
These competencies were posted to underpin the holistic education scenario that the schools will facilitate in order to better enable young to survive in today's fast-changing and highly connected world of tomorrow.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism