Apple’s eagerly-awaited iPad is now available in the UK, though the company is yet to declare the official launch date.
Simply Electronics and Purelygadgets have claimed that they possessed stocks of three versions of the Apple’s iPad.
Purelygadgets said it was ready to sell the 16GB version of the iPad for ?700, while the 32GB and the 64GB version would cost ?786 and ?870 respectively.
However, Simply Electronics is offering the three versions of the iPad at more reasonable rates. It has priced the three versions at ?540, ?630 and ?740 respectively and that too with free delivery.
Apple’s iPad, which allows its users to surf the internet, read digital books, watch videos and play games, was launched in the US over the Easter weekend, April 3.
The company claimed that it sold 300,000 units on the very first day of its launch.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study