Orange’s sixth Digital Media Index has revealed that men use their mobile phones much more when it comes to social networking than female users.
The report published by British telcom firm Orange said that two million Orange customers use mobile social networking, with men viewing a third more pages than women.
According to the report, Saturday is the most popular day for customers to access internet on mobiles. Out of the total customers accessing Orange World, men accounted for 57 per cent of the total traffic.
Orange World gets 3.4 million users per month as sport updates are attracting more and more customers.
Orange customers downloaded a total of 650,000 games in three months, with men focusing on time-related games such as Tetris and women preferring strategic tinkering games like Monopoly and The Sims.
The report also declared that Cheryl Cole was the most searched celebrity.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study