London-based of two mobile advertising consultants & designers have designed an electric kettle that twitters.
The Twettle can communicate through Twitter to tell when it has done the task. So there is no need to remain the kitchen to keep an eye on the kettle to boil.
The kitchen appliance works through WiFi, connecting straight to the internet and tweeting when it has boiled.
Advertising consultant Murat Multu wrote about the invention on his blog. He said that the idea hit his mind when he along with his friend was waiting to get intoxicated at a vodka bar.
Multu, who has also posted images of the Twettle on his blog, is seeking £500,000 for a startup to develop the Twettle on large scale and sell them for at least £75 each.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis