Activision’s much-anticipated online arcade racer, Blur, will not be released until the end of May, but the multiplayer demo has been made accessible to all Xbox Live Gold subscribers.
Commenting on the topic, Major Nelson from Microsoft Xbox Live said, “Previously you needed a code to get in on the fun, but now anyone with an Xbox Live gold membership can jump in.”
The 1GB sampler can be downloaded for free by pulling into the demo section of the Marketplace.
Gamers can run photo realistic cars and employ offensive and defensive attacks on a number of real-world tracks located in L. A., San Francisco, Spain and the UK.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study