Activision’s much-anticipated online arcade racer, Blur, will not be released until the end of May, but the multiplayer demo has been made accessible to all Xbox Live Gold subscribers.
Commenting on the topic, Major Nelson from Microsoft Xbox Live said, “Previously you needed a code to get in on the fun, but now anyone with an Xbox Live gold membership can jump in.”
The 1GB sampler can be downloaded for free by pulling into the demo section of the Marketplace.
Gamers can run photo realistic cars and employ offensive and defensive attacks on a number of real-world tracks located in L. A., San Francisco, Spain and the UK.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations