The original Super Mario Kart has been made available to download on Virtual Console- Super Mario Kart (Super Nintendo, 800 Wii Points) to allow gamers to enjoy some serious racing mayhem.
Gamers will get to burn rubber across twenty tracks rendered in fluid Mode graphics as they take a trip down memory lane to Ghost Valley, Koopa Beach and Rainbow Road. Players will also experience a variety of obstacles such as bumpers, and speed ramps.
Eight of gamers’ favorite Mushroom Kingdom characters including Mario, Bowser and Donkey Kong Jr. will appear in the game.
Super Mario Kart was originally launched 17 years back. A number of games have come and gone, but Super Mario Kart is one of those titles that never leave gamers’ memory.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn