The Mercedes Benz R-Class, celebrated its world premiere on March 31 at the New York International Auto Show, has come up with an enhanced appearance.
The front section of the vehicle has been fully re-designed by borrowing features from Mercedes Benz saloons as well as SUV models.
The interior of the car has been designed with a view to provide more space and comfort.
In addition, the Mercedes Benz R-Class boasts of its robustness and all four wheel drive properties for which the Mercedes Benz SUVs are famous.
The Mercedes Benz R-Class models are expected to hit the UK roads in September this year.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study