The Mercedes Benz R-Class, celebrated its world premiere on March 31 at the New York International Auto Show, has come up with an enhanced appearance.
The front section of the vehicle has been fully re-designed by borrowing features from Mercedes Benz saloons as well as SUV models.
The interior of the car has been designed with a view to provide more space and comfort.
In addition, the Mercedes Benz R-Class boasts of its robustness and all four wheel drive properties for which the Mercedes Benz SUVs are famous.
The Mercedes Benz R-Class models are expected to hit the UK roads in September this year.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism