Cheryl Cole is setting out to pen down her life in an autobiography. She has signed a book deal. The autobiography is meant to trace her path to fame and describe her life with her now estranged husband Ashley.
Cheryl was married for three and half years to Ashley Cole, who is a star footballer in the team Chelsea. Their marriage hit the rocks when Ashley’s infidelity came to light. It was discovered that Ashley had a series of adulterous relationships with women during the course of their marriage.
Cheryl’s autobiography will map the details of her marriage and break up. It will also draw out her rise to fame from a wannabe pop star to a millionaire judge on the show X Factor.
Cheryl has managed to secure a six figure deal for her autobiography. The book is slated for release in September this year.
The autobiography will also include concealed photos from her collection. She revealed that she wanted to take up this project because she had chosen pictures that would assist in the telling of the story. She said, "I think looking at pictures is a bit like music, it reminds you how you felt at certain times”.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism