Former Prime Minister Tony Blair will address party supporters in his old constituency Sedgefield today to praise Labour’s record in a bid to boost party’s re-election hopes.
Tony Blair is expected to attack Tories’ policies and highlight achievements of the New Labour.
However, sources claimed that he would not attack Mr. Cameron’s character.
Yesterday, the Tories exposed a State Department documents depicting the exchange of gifts between Tony Blair and President Bush. The Tories argued that these gifts should have been declared on the Cabinet Office website.
But, Mr. Blair’s spokesperson said, “Tony Blair has acted in accordance with the rules at all times.”
Mr. Blair, who has been advising Mr. Brown on election strategy for months, is expected to paint Tories as a party with extremist policies.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat