Boyzone, the popular boy band, has managed to return to the top of the UK album charts all over again.
Brother, which has emerged as the band's fifth number one album, first hit the top spot about 15 days back, but was then beaten last week by Lady GaGa's The Fame Monster.
Now, once again, Brother has reclaimed the honor after a 60% week-on-week increase in the sales.
Band member Mikey Graham, in a recent interview said, "It's absolutely amazing that we've had a number one album again with Brother... We really want to thank all our fans for the support they've given us not only in the last 17 years, but particularly in the last six months".
Two new grand entries made it to the top ten, one being Laura Marling's I Speak Because I Can which landed at number 4, and the second, Goldfrapp's Head First, came in at the number 6 slot.
Justin Bieber managed to come back to the top ten as well, after climbing 30 places with My Words, to now stand at number 3.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations