Sprint Nextel Corp. introduced its HTC EVO 4G smartphone at the CTIA Wireless trade show on Tuesday.
HTC EVO 4G, which runs on Google’s Android 2.1 operating system, will be the first phone offered for a 4G network in the US.
The 4G device comes with a 4.3-inch touch-screen, GPS navigation, two cameras and HDMI output. It also boasts of its mobile hotspot capability.
The network provider claims that its 4G network can offer download speeds of up to ten times faster than its existing 3G networks.
The pricing details of the HTC EVO 4G, which is expected to hit the US stores this summer, are yet to be announced.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism