Sprint Nextel Corp. introduced its HTC EVO 4G smartphone at the CTIA Wireless trade show on Tuesday.
HTC EVO 4G, which runs on Google’s Android 2.1 operating system, will be the first phone offered for a 4G network in the US.
The 4G device comes with a 4.3-inch touch-screen, GPS navigation, two cameras and HDMI output. It also boasts of its mobile hotspot capability.
The network provider claims that its 4G network can offer download speeds of up to ten times faster than its existing 3G networks.
The pricing details of the HTC EVO 4G, which is expected to hit the US stores this summer, are yet to be announced.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study