The Girls Aloud and X Factor star Cheryl Cole is firm to file a divorce from cheating husband Ashley this week. She believes there’s no looking back now.
As reported by a source to Sunday Mirror, "Cheryl has turned a corner and is now ready to move on. But she doesn't want a messy divorce - it must be as quick and as amicable as possible”.
However, Cheryl is not expecting a penny from the £82,000-a-week defender who cheated her with five other women.
She earns up to £6million a year from Girls Aloud, X Factor and has now made it in an UK TV show, ever since she announced her split with Ashley three weeks ago.
Despite of just getting cured from bronchitis last week the singer performed her new single, Parachute, on BBC's Sport Relief and looked healthier than before.
Cheryl is still living at the couple’s £3.5million mansion near Godalming, Surrey. It’s said that her pet Chihuahuas Buster and Coco have been comforting her in bed.
Cheryl made last-minute alterations to what she stated while announcing the split which can be in The Sunday Mirror.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat