Developer Irrational Games has revealed some of those crooks which failed to become a part of the original BioShock first-person shooter game.
BioShock’s architect Ken Levine posted some of those baddies in company’s official blog.
Some of the rejected baddies were much more striking than the splicers that we saw in final game.
Company’s official blog depicts an adversary with a grotesque hand plus burlap sack over its head, named Yam Hand. Other enemy showed on the blog was the Thug Aggressor that looks like Left 4 Dead 2's Charger.
The blog also showed a human-insect hybrid called Monster Bug.
Finally, the game was published by 2K and became one of 2007's best titles.
- Breast Cancer Drug to Better the Plight of Women at High Risk
- Need to Better Plight of so many Children Living with Cancer in UK
- Bond Consumed Way Above Recommended Level of Safe Drinking
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton