Developer Irrational Games has revealed some of those crooks which failed to become a part of the original BioShock first-person shooter game.
BioShock’s architect Ken Levine posted some of those baddies in company’s official blog.
Some of the rejected baddies were much more striking than the splicers that we saw in final game.
Company’s official blog depicts an adversary with a grotesque hand plus burlap sack over its head, named Yam Hand. Other enemy showed on the blog was the Thug Aggressor that looks like Left 4 Dead 2's Charger.
The blog also showed a human-insect hybrid called Monster Bug.
Finally, the game was published by 2K and became one of 2007's best titles.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism