Developer Irrational Games has revealed some of those crooks which failed to become a part of the original BioShock first-person shooter game.
BioShock’s architect Ken Levine posted some of those baddies in company’s official blog.
Some of the rejected baddies were much more striking than the splicers that we saw in final game.
Company’s official blog depicts an adversary with a grotesque hand plus burlap sack over its head, named Yam Hand. Other enemy showed on the blog was the Thug Aggressor that looks like Left 4 Dead 2's Charger.
The blog also showed a human-insect hybrid called Monster Bug.
Finally, the game was published by 2K and became one of 2007's best titles.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study