Telecom's IT services unit Gen-i is all set to sell iPhones as well as providing service for clients who want to buy and establish iPhone devices.
Gen-i said its recent move aims at improving the service experience for its clients.
Speaking on the topic, Gen-i said, “The process has been put in place to ensure we are delivering the best client experience we can without a formal carrier agreement between Telecom and Apple.”
But, the development will not affect Vodafone’s current position as Gen-i will purchase iPhones from Apple's NZ online store on the behalf of Telecom’s customers. It means the company will purchase iPhones at retail, just like any individual.
However, the company added that it did not support the Apple’s device, offer replacement services directly or guarantee it.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat