Telecom's IT services unit Gen-i is all set to sell iPhones as well as providing service for clients who want to buy and establish iPhone devices.
Gen-i said its recent move aims at improving the service experience for its clients.
Speaking on the topic, Gen-i said, “The process has been put in place to ensure we are delivering the best client experience we can without a formal carrier agreement between Telecom and Apple.”
But, the development will not affect Vodafone’s current position as Gen-i will purchase iPhones from Apple's NZ online store on the behalf of Telecom’s customers. It means the company will purchase iPhones at retail, just like any individual.
However, the company added that it did not support the Apple’s device, offer replacement services directly or guarantee it.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism