Twitter co-founder Evan Williams has announced that the company plans to launch a new platform dubbed @anywhere, a service that will allow its users to send and receive short messages while they are browsing other websites.
Evan Williams made the announcement during his speech at the South by Southwest conference in Austin.
The move is seen as a part of an effort to expand the jurisdiction of popular messaging service.
Twitter’s launch partners such as eBay, Amazon, AdAge, Bing, Yahoo!, and YouTube will be able to reach million of tweets posted by its users.
Twitter’s new service will be similar to the Facebook’s Connect service that allows users to log into other sites with their Facebook accounts and interact with their Facebook connections on those sites.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism