National Science & Engineering Week that is running until March 21 emphasizing the importance of science, engineering and technology.
The programme, which consists of more than 3,000 events, is going on across the United Kingdom. Being attended by both the general public as well as professionals is proving very useful in making public aware of the importance of science & technology.
It is covering diverse locations, from shopping centres to schools.
The programme is being funded by the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills.
A report released by the Wellcome Trust said that support for scientific & medical research is on the increase.
Figures compiled through a survey showed that around 95 per cent people believe that government should encourage scientific & medical research, even if it requires huge investments.
Cardiff University will round-up the celebration of the Science & Engineering week on March 21.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study