British broadband provider TalkTalk has announced its plans to switch its entire workforce from desktop PCs to Apple MacBooks.
The plan is under the trial stage. TalkTalk, which also offer home phone service, has confirmed that 150 of its 1,500 UK employees have already been moved to Apple MacBooks.
The move represents the increasing popularity of Apple’s products at homes.
Recently, TalkTalk announced that all of its new and existing customers would receive broadband speeds of 24Mbps at no additional cost over the coming few months.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations