British broadband provider TalkTalk has announced its plans to switch its entire workforce from desktop PCs to Apple MacBooks.
The plan is under the trial stage. TalkTalk, which also offer home phone service, has confirmed that 150 of its 1,500 UK employees have already been moved to Apple MacBooks.
The move represents the increasing popularity of Apple’s products at homes.
Recently, TalkTalk announced that all of its new and existing customers would receive broadband speeds of 24Mbps at no additional cost over the coming few months.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat