US pop star, widely tagged as 'Telephone' singer, Lady Gaga has confirmed three more dates in May for the UK leg of her Monster Ball tour, and however, some tickets have nearly doubled in price, which has angered many fans.
A fan Ric Dickinson posted, "Will we be getting a brand new show when the tour comes back to the UK in May? Or will the show be the same and fans will be expected to pay £75 for a show that only cost them £27 to see months earlier?".
The tour kicked off in Manchester last month, when tickets were reported to price between £27.50 and £35. Now for the extra dates, which have been organized by a different promoter, the ticket prices are revealed to be between £50 and £75.
Two new dates for May on the current leg of Lady Gaga's tour, in Sheffield and Nottingham, were delayed earlier this week and will now form part of the star's second outing.
The Brit-Award winner, known for hits such Paparazzi and Just Dance, will play Birmingham, London and Manchester in May and June - in the same venues she has already visited on the current leg of the tour.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism