Google’s first own-brand smartphone, Nexus One, is reportedly all set to hit the UK markets from April through Vodafone.
Earlier Vodafone Nexus One was set to become available in March, but according to ‘The Telegraph’ it will not be possible for the company to launch it before next month.
Manufactured by HTC, the Nexus One will come with Google's Android 2.1. Phone’s striking features include 800x480 multitouch screen and 1 GHz Snapdragon processor.
Vodafone Nexus One will have a multicolored trackball lights which can be customized for alerts.
Tariffs for Vodafone Nexus One have not been declared yet, however the upcoming phone will most probably be priced very similarly to parallels such as the Apple’s iPhone.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn