Google’s first own-brand smartphone, Nexus One, is reportedly all set to hit the UK markets from April through Vodafone.
Earlier Vodafone Nexus One was set to become available in March, but according to ‘The Telegraph’ it will not be possible for the company to launch it before next month.
Manufactured by HTC, the Nexus One will come with Google's Android 2.1. Phone’s striking features include 800x480 multitouch screen and 1 GHz Snapdragon processor.
Vodafone Nexus One will have a multicolored trackball lights which can be customized for alerts.
Tariffs for Vodafone Nexus One have not been declared yet, however the upcoming phone will most probably be priced very similarly to parallels such as the Apple’s iPhone.
- Hair Straighteners Can Cause Accidental Burns among Kids
- Family Nurse Partnership Programme to be extended in Other Areas
- Healthy Diet Best Cure to Cut Dementia
- Rise in Middle-Aged Drinkers and Illicit Substance Users Adding Pressure on Emergency
- Hospital claims to have proper safety standards but still doubtful about future