Bill Angus, the retired police officer from UK, has developed a bird feeder. By making bird feeder look like a speed camera, it makes drivers to follow the speed limit, at least in the area where he is located.
Speed cameras are generally designed to ensure that drivers follow the speed limit.
According to the Bill Angus, it is a great idea to make bird feeder look like a speed camera. It seems as this device would help stop people from speeding on the road, as well as keep a check on drunk and rash drivers. The retired police officer has revealed that the bird feeder which is secretly a speed camera can work as visual deterrent.
Bill has published information on internet about his little bird feeder.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study