Bill Angus, the retired police officer from UK, has developed a bird feeder. By making bird feeder look like a speed camera, it makes drivers to follow the speed limit, at least in the area where he is located.
Speed cameras are generally designed to ensure that drivers follow the speed limit.
According to the Bill Angus, it is a great idea to make bird feeder look like a speed camera. It seems as this device would help stop people from speeding on the road, as well as keep a check on drunk and rash drivers. The retired police officer has revealed that the bird feeder which is secretly a speed camera can work as visual deterrent.
Bill has published information on internet about his little bird feeder.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn