Bentley has strengthened their supercar range with the new, Bentley Supersports Convertible, the fastest four seater convertible supercar ever built.
The Continental Supersports Convertible is the company's fastest drop-top yet, with a 0-62mph time of 4.2 seconds, a 0-100mph time of 9.6 seconds and a top speed of 202mph.
Thanks to its 621bhp twin-turbocharged six-liter engine, the muscular Supersports Convertible is capable of running on both petrol and E85 bioethanol and any combination of the two.
Reaffirming Bentley's commitment to make all its cars bio-fuel compatible by 2012, this Bentley luxury is unmistakably a real Bentley in its design and craftsmanship. In the new, open topped version of Supersports Convertible, extreme power combines with pioneering FlexFuel technology.
The distinctly sporting and contemporary style is reflected with Satin-finished carbon fiber, Alcantara and 'Soft Grip' leather.
Bentley Chairman and Chief Executive Dr. Franz-Josef Paefgen also welcomed the standardization of the FlexFuel W12 engine on all 2011 Continental models.
Larger air intakes, extended rear wheelarches, carbon-ceramic brakes and Pirelli Ultra High tyres, in addition to enhance the performance, also give visual clues to the car's capability.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study