Honda has officially announced a new, limited-edition version of its popular Civic Type R. The launch of the new vehicle will coincide with the company's entry in the 2010 British Touring Car Championship.
The Civic Type R Mugen 200 boasts an exterior which is white, adorned with black mirrors, a look that will also be shared by the race team.
As has been suggested by the name, the special-edition car will be limited to a run of 200 vehicles.
Equipped with the company's popular 2010bhp i-VETC engine under the hood, the vehicle boasts a range of standard-fit performance and styling additions, in addition to 19-inch alloy wheels.
Pricing for the Mugen 200 variant is expected to be officially released in March, when Honda will be opening the order process.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study